Associate veterinarian wanted for growing practice in NW Arkansas. Competitive salary based on experience. Continuing education and licensing benefits included. We are looking for an enthusiastic, self motivated individual who wants to help grow our existing 2.5 doctor practice.
We are a busy, full service small animal practice with two long term associates and experienced staff. We are committed to practicing medicine at a gold standard and continuing to be leaders in the industry. We are in the process of purchasing land to build a new facility. This is projected to start in one year.
Skills and Basic Qualifications
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in Arkansas and possibly Missouri
- Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding veterinary code of ethics.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works collaboratively with hospital team members.
- Makes decisions confidently and effectively.
- Manages time and tasks appropriately.
- Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients.
- Commitment to ongoing educational development and growth
In addition to the responsibilities outlined above, the associate veterinarian is an invaluable member of the hospital team who works directly with a managing doctor and supporting medical staff. This individual advances the quality of medicine in the practice and provides exceptional client service to our clients and patients.
Interested candidates should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org