Countryside Animal Hospital – Associate in Hot Springs, AR
Countryside Animal Hospital in beautiful Hot Springs, AR is looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our growing practice! Our hospital provides primary and surgical care, referral/specialty services, boarding, and limited emergency services for our existing clients. Founded in 1984, we have been providing our clients with superior care and progressive service for over 30 years! Our hospital staff is versatile, experienced and passionate about their jobs! Our ideal candidate values client communication and enjoys working in a team! More information atwww.countrysidehotsprings.com.
- Large building including: 4 spacious exam rooms, large reception area, pharmacy, treatment area, laboratory, Idexx, surgical suite, kennel, isolation, feline ward, etc.
- A progressive pain management service using multi-mode therapies supported by a pain therapy laser and acupuncture services.
- Use of external, full-service clinical and pathological laboratories for special testing needs.
- Blood donor program with canine and feline transfusion capacities.
- In-house orthopedic and soft tissue surgery.
- Ultrasound equipped with 3 probes.
- Endoscopy, ligasure for internal dissection/sealing and division, laser pain management, digital radiology and digital dental radiology.
- Isoflourane anesthesia, electrocautery/Ligasure, high speed ultra-sonic dental equipment.
- Surgical monitoring capabilities at 3 sites including ECG, SpO2, NIBP, ETC02, core T with two patient warm air systems.
- Complete pharmacy – large inventory of established pharmaceuticals and many of the latest developments.
- Newest version of AVImark
We offer competitive base salary, medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k) plan, vacation, sick and holiday pay, CE allowance, opportunity for growth, in-house training, etc.
If you are looking for an excellent practice, with unmatched growth potential, we want to hear from you! All inquiries remain confidential. Please email your resume to Stina Carter atSLCarter@nvanet.com.