Posting Date: October 13, 2021 at 4:42 pm
Position Location: Fort Smith, Arkansas, 72916, United States
Position Type: Full-Time Veterinarian
Rye Hill Veterinary Clinic understands the importance of long-term connections and boasts a number of loyal employees and patients. We have built our culture for over 30 years! Every time a client enter our doors, they’ll see a friendly and familiar face ready to welcome them to our clinic. Many veterinarians are not equipped to provide all the routine care your companion needs under one roof. Rye Hill Veterinary Clinic is different. We are a state of the art hospital with a unique culture and pride ourselves on the work we do for our community!
We are offering up to $50,000 sign on bonus for an associate to join our team!
• Free Health Care Premiums covered by us!
• Set paths to leadership opportunities
• A healthy work-life balance with flexible & set schedule opportunities, stability & no on-call
• A great team environment, support staff, and back-office support so that you can focus on medicine and not worry about the rest
• Pet Care discounts
• Free Short & Long Term Disability
• Licensing, DEA, PLIT insurance included
• Annual CE allowance
• Tuition Reimbursement / Student Debt Relief
• Generous PTO
• Opportunity to grow your career with a network of likeminded professionals
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Delivering superb customer service for our clients and tailored, ethical care for their pets
• Managing routine, sick, and emergency visits
• Performing elective, semi-elective, and emergency procedures (as comfort allows)
• Performing dental prophylaxis, digital dental radiology, and extractions (as comfort allows)
• Entering and updating patient records
• Building treatment plans, surgical plans, hospitalization plans, and/or transfer plans
• Providing preventative, diagnostic, medical, and surgical recommendations & client education
• Completing drug calculations, drug administration, prescriptions, and refill requests
• Overseeing in-house and outbound diagnostics and follow-up calls
• Performing digital radiology, bandaging, and immobilization
• Leading your support staff to veterinary excellence through respect, kindness, and education
• New graduates encouraged to apply!
Take a look around on our website HERE! If you are ready to join an established team of veterinarians, work with an engaged staff, and receive great benefits, we are ready to meet you! Please submit your CV for confidential consideration.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/BXWmk7iEGDN2HpEgu6qGN
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in this position!
Apply Online: https://www.click2apply.net/BXWmk7iEGDN2HpEgu6qGN