Posting Date: September 27, 2023 at 6:05 pm
Position Location: Flippin, Arkansas
Position Type: Associate Veterinarian
Associate Veterinarian (Full or PT)
The Animal Clinic of the Ozarks in Flippin is located within the Arkansas Ozark Mountains. Flippin, Arkansas is a lovely place to live, work, learn, and play! Not to mention, it is one of the safest and friendliest environments to live and raise a family! Flippin offers top of the line fishing and sits between Bull Shoals Lake to the north, White River to the east, and the Buffalo National River to the south.
The Animal Clinic of the Ozarks is a growing two Doctor, General Practice, that’s made an impact in the community: resulting in a very loyal clientele base. As they welcome all patrons, new and existing, they offer the best quality service to all small animal companions. Services offered range from In-House Diagnostics, Digital Radiology, Laser therapy and more. The current staff operates under a close-knit, family like environment to better create a positive, encouraging atmosphere. Hours of operation are standard, from Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm. We offer work life balance with a three day a week schedule with rotating weekends.
Find success in this small Ozark Mountain Arkansas town surrounded by extraordinary natural beauty and a wonderful place for the outdoor enthusiast. This is no ordinary place! If you’re interested, please apply!
We’re looking for:
• Veterinarian to work 3 days (Mon-Fri) w/ on-call weekend rotation.
• Compassionate, Team Player and Strong Communicator
• Proficient in general medicine and surgery
• Experience preferred but new graduates seeking mentorship are encouraged to apply!
• Competitive Compensation ranging from $90,000 to $120,000 (Depending on experience)
We offer our veterinarians:
• Flexible Scheduling
• Comprehensive Benefits (paid vacation/sick time/holidays, health, dental, vision, liability, 401K, life & supplemental insurance, employee assistance program & personal pet care discounts)
• Medical Autonomy
• DVM Mentor Network
• Paid CE Allowance & Professional Dues
OFFERING: SIGN-ON BONUS, RELOCATION ASSISTANCE, STUDENT LOAN ASSISTANCE AND FUTURE OWNERSHIP OPTIONS.
• Doctor of Veterinary degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
• Current DEA License or obtained upon hire.
• Active Veterinary State License
• USDA Accreditation or obtained upon hire.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in this position!