Posting Date: June 1, 2021 at 3:10 pm
Position Location: Little Rock, Arkansas
Position Type: Associate Veterinarian
Hillcrest Animal Hospital is seeking an Associate Veterinarian! Hillcrest is in the heart of a beautiful neighborhood in Little Rock’s oldest and most prestigious neighborhoods. We are a full-service hospital with a community clinic feel and a collaborative team of seasoned Veterinarians. Our clientele has been coming to Hillcrest Animal Hospital for multiple generations and are extremely loyal to us.
This is an ideal opportunity for a new graduate, and someone interested in learning additional surgeries from a seasoned veterinarian. If you are looking for Mentorship and lots of growth opportunities, this is an amazing opportunity and really encourage new graduates to apply. We are open to either a FT or PT team member who is open-minded and energetic. A plus would be someone with an interest and passion for surgery!
We have a wide range of in-house diagnostics including ECGs and Doppler capabilities and a Radiology suite with stat interpretation available by board certified radiologists as well as established relationships with an internist, radiologist, oncologist, and neurologist.
In addition to:
• Laser Therapy
• An on-staff Board Certified Neurologists
• Select Orthopedic Surgery
• Radiology suite and stat interpretation available by board certified radiologists as well as established relationships with an internist, radiologist, oncologist, and neurologist.
Our facility was recently renovated with a beautiful, modern reception area, added two exam rooms, and updated our dental & surgery suite.
We offer a very competitive compensation package that includes:
• $50K Student Loan Repayment
• Paid licenses and dues to AVMA/ArVMA and malpractice insurance
• Generous CE allowance and PTO
• Benefits Medical/Dental/Vision/401K match
• Relocation & Signing Bonuses
Contact email@example.com if you’re interested in this position!