Posting Date: October 4, 2022 at 12:29 am
Position Location: Farmington, Arkansas, 72730 United States
Position Type: Full-Time Veterinarian
Earn up to $225,000 in extra income within 5 years with our Veterinary Incentive Plan, or a generous Sign-on Bonus!
Farmington Veterinary Clinic is located in the beautiful city of Farmington, Arkansas and we are in the midst of building a brand new facility!!! We serve the community of Fayetteville and all of southern Washington County. Established in 1987, Farmington Veterinary Clinic takes pride on offering optimum veterinary care to our clients. We want to ensure that our clients enjoy the companionship of their pets for as long as possible. We offer preventative medicine, including wellness exams, dentistry, surgery, laser therapy, as well as in-house diagnostics. At Farmington Veterinary Clinic, our veterinarians and staff are dedicated to providing routine and precautionary care for healthy young pets, as well as geriatric care for older pets. We have been in business for over 30 years and we strive to maintain a hometown feeling at our practice. We hope that you will consider joining our team!
If Farmington Veterinary Clinic sounds like what you are looking for, we would love to discuss the opportunity for you to join our team!
We offer an incredible benefits package for full-time positions, designed to reward long-term career growth. Just some of our benefits include:
• Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP) – long-term incentive program (earn up to $225k in extra income in 5 years)
• Health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
• Life Insurance including supplemental life and disability
• Employer-sponsored 401K with a company match
• 120 hours annual PTO
• 40 hours additional PTO for CE
• $3,500 annual CE allowance for licenses, dues, conference expenses
• 8 weeks paid parental leave
• 3 days of Purr-ental leave with the adoption of a new pet
• Employer subsidized back up care & family care benefits
• Veterinary-specific employee assistance program
• Fertility/adoption/surrogacy support
• Perks at Work – discount marketplace
• Generous veterinary service discount for your personal pets
• Advanced career path opportunities
If you are looking for a practice that allows you to practice high quality medicine and see a variety of cases in a positive environment supporting your growth, we are the practice for you! For more information about this opportunity, contact Marshall Huff at Gprecruiting@thrivepet.com or apply online today.
We celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/MmwpmxtJ1w8V4FozPsQwa7
Contact Gprecruiting@thrivepet.com if you’re interested in this position!
Apply Online: https://www.click2apply.net/MmwpmxtJ1w8V4FozPsQwa7