Posting Date: January 17, 2023 at 4:07 pm
Position Location: S. Hutchinson, KS 67505
Position Type: Associate Veterinarian
VCA Central Kansas Animal Hospital is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our tenured DVM team in Hutchinson, Kansas.
At VCA Central Kansas Animal Hospital, we strongly believe we should not just survive our careers, but we should embrace them! We are looking for an incredibly caring and hard-working veterinarian who wants to help us provide the best possible care for our clients and their furry friends. With a supportive environment and 1-on-1 mentoring available, WE. WANT. YOU!
We are an AAHA accredited, full-service companion animal hospital that offers our patients preventative care, pain management, surgical procedures including dentistry, chiropractic treatments, full laboratory equipment along with a prescription pharmacy and doctor and patient access to a full-range online pharmacy for ease and convenience for our clients. We are a fast paced, all digital practice that boasts high definition digital radiology, ultrasound, therapy laser, new blood chemistry machines in a modern clean facility.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident veterinarian with great communication skills to join our high performing team, while enjoying a work life balance in a supportive atmosphere. This individual must strive to advance the quality of medicine in the practice and provide exceptional client service. Our hospital can provide you with challenging experiences, a very diverse case load, mentorship, and an openness to grow your interest in veterinary medicine and surgery. Experienced and new graduates are encouraged to apply!
Located in the cozy mid-size town of South Hutchinson, we are located just 30 minutes outside of Wichita and can offer the best of small town living combined with the perks of the city! We are a busy practice and one of the largest clinics within our local area. With three dedicated doctors and a skilled team consisting of 6 Registered Veterinary Technicians and 3 Veterinary Assistants with over 25 years of combined experience, we take pride in being able to offer best medicine, superior customer service, and top-rate care with a touch of hometown hospitality to our clients and patients.
Hospital Website: https://vcahospitals.com/central-kansas
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Well-being
• Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
• 401k retirement savings plan with company match
• Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
• Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
• Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
• WOOF University – offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
• VCA Academy’s Mentorship Program – participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
• Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
• Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
• 100% paid professional liability coverage
• 100% paid life insurance
• 100% paid short-term disability insurance
• Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
If interested in this opportunity, please apply online.
Contact Veronica.Galimore@vca.com if you’re interested in this position!
Apply Online: http://184.108.40.206/counter.php?id=249584