Posting Date: August 22, 2022 at 12:24 pm
Position Location: Overland Park, KS 66212
Position Type: Associate Veterinarian
VCA Cherokee Animal Hospital, located in Overland Park, KS is looking for an Associate Veterinarian who enjoys practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team.
Sign-on Bonus Available!
Our AAHA-accredited hospital is a full-service practice with a mix of long-time veterinarians and established clientele. Our medical staff is well-trained and well-established. This is an excellent opportunity for a doctor looking to work in a practice that focuses on patient care, diagnostics, and client education. We provide general medical services such as dental care, surgery, and internal medicine, as well as advanced veterinary services such as cold laser therapy and advanced dental care. We also offer on-site grooming services and feline boarding.
The Kansas City area is a great place to live, work and play. We have top rated schools and excellent universities. There are hundreds of beautiful parks with trails for hiking or biking. You will have close access to a thriving downtown and a cultural epicenter with Union Station, the Nelson Art Gallery, Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, the Country Club Plaza, the River Market, Kansas Power and Light District and theater options galore. If you are a sports fan, come help cheer on the Kansas City Chiefs, Royals, Sporting Kansas City, and the Kansas City Current. Kansas City has so much to offer and is an excellent place for anyone at any stage of life, to live, and build a future.
VCA Cherokee Animal Hospital – https://vcahospitals.com/cherokee
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Wellness
• Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
• 401k retirement savings plan with company match
• Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
• Paid parental, vacation, and sick leave
• Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
• WOOF University – offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
• VCA Academy’s Mentorship Program – participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
• Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
• Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
• 100% paid professional liability coverage
• 100% paid life insurance
• 100% paid short-term disability insurance
• Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
If interested in this opportunity, please apply online at http://220.127.116.11/counter.php?id=236495
Contact Marcia.Kline@vca.com if you’re interested in this position!
Apply Online: http://18.104.22.168/counter.php?id=236495