Posting Date: January 4, 2023 at 1:14 pm
Position Location: Springfield, MO
Position Type: Associate Veterinarian
VCA Parkcrest Animal Hospital and Pet Lodge, located in Springfield, MO, is looking for an Associate Veterinarian who enjoys practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team.
A Little About Us
We are a thriving five doctor, AAHA-accredited and Cat Friendly small animal hospital located in the beautiful Ozarks. You will enjoy the assistance of a large support staff of 19 talented individuals that includes 5 RVT’s. We possess a welcoming, friendly environment and are seeking an Associate Veterinarian who has compassion, empathy, and motivation to provide exceptional care. Our well-established practice in Springfield, MO provides a high level of patient care resulting in client loyalty. Progressive in its outlook, this fast-paced small animal practice is led by highly committed and experienced veterinarians. Our hospital offers comprehensive services such as preventative and wellness care, dentistry, surgery, ultrasound, and cold laser therapy.
Springfield is a small town with a big feel. We have a great variety of attractions, historical sites, sports, culture, and outdoor activities, including multiple lakes and rivers for water enthusiasts. We have over 100 parks in Springfield and the surrounding counties that offer biking, hiking, and walking trails, multiple universities, and colleges, two nationally recognized healthcare systems, and Missouri’s largest fully accredited school district. Springfield is a great location for singles and families who are looking to settle in the beautiful Ozarks.
At VCA Parkcrest, professional and personal growth along with a healthy work/life balance is highly encouraged. New graduates, please apply! VCA Parkcrest Animal Hospital has an excellent mentorship program to help build your skills and support your career. If this sounds like a position you will enjoy, please apply now!
Hospital Website (https://vcahospitals.com/parkcrest)
Hospital Video (https://vimeo.com/766947723/d7e468394b)
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Well-being
• Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
• 401k retirement savings plan with company match
• Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
• Paid parental, vacation, and sick leave
• Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
• WOOF University – offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
• VCA Academy’s Mentorship Program – participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
• Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
• Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
• 100% paid professional liability coverage
• 100% paid life insurance
• 100% paid short-term disability insurance
• Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
If interested in this opportunity, please apply online.
Contact Rebecca.McGovern@vca.com if you’re interested in this position!
Apply Online: http://18.104.22.168/counter.php?id=246405