Posting Date: October 31, 2022 at 12:03 pm
Position Location: Barling, Arkansas
Position Type: Full-Time Veterinarian
River Valley Animal Hospital, an Arkansas mixed animal practice, is seeking an associate veterinarian to join our 4-doctor team!
We operate Monday-Saturday and provide weekday services until 9 p.m. We’re ideally looking for an Associate who is primarily interested in evening coverage, handling walk-ins and after-hour services.
This is an excellent opportunity for:
• Individuals who enjoy working with small animals (large animals is a plus)
• Veterinarians who understand the importance of client communication and education
• Those looking for structured mentorship and opportunities to expand their medical knowledge/skillset
• DVMs who thrive in fast-paced environments
Our investment in YOU:
• Generous salary
• Sign-on bonus / relocation assistance
• Flexible 3 or 4-day work week + PTO
• Structured mentorship program
• Skilled + fully utilized support staff (including 2 CVTs)
• Medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents (with HSA option)
• 401(k) options
• Annual CE allowance
• Professional development assistance
• Guidance from a talented DVM Advisory Board
• Medical freedom to practice skills you’re proficient in or explore areas you’d like to learn
• “Pack Gives Back” charity donation to a cause you care about
• Plus more!
What makes River Valley different?
It’s not our comprehensive services, extensive treatment options, or our friendly staffed team that make local pet parents choose our hospital—it’s because we love what we do and our team’s passion for improving the lives of animals truly shines through. We typically have music playing in the back and have a close-knit support staff team full of communicative and talented animal lovers. Family-friendliness is at the forefront of what we do and it’s important to us that people enjoy coming to work and like who they work with! Our beautiful facility is well-equipped with digital radiology, ultrasound, stables and boarding areas, an in-house lab, and more. To virtually tour our hospital and learn more about our story, services, and team, visit www.rvahvets.com.
Escape to small town Arkansas!
With a population of just a few thousand, Barling is a tight-knit community located on the southeastern outskirts of the Fort Smith metro. Residents are friendly, neighborhoods are extremely safe and peaceful, and the cost of living is lower than the national average and most cities in the state. Barling is the kind of place where strangers lend a helping hand, social circles revolve around church and ballgames, and the local schools teach more traditional values. For those looking to experience all four seasons, Barling is perfect—the summers are hot, winters are cold, and fall and spring are absolutely gorgeous. Plus, being so close to Fort Smith (Arkansas’ 2nd largest city), our community gets the best of both worlds—a nice small town with the convenience of big city shopping, restaurants, and entertainment.
Contact email@example.com if you’re interested in this position!