Posting Date: March 17, 2023 at 10:38 am
Position Location: Fayetteville, AR, 72703
Position Type: Associate Veterinarian
Best Friends Animal Hospital and Pet Hotel is looking for an experienced Medical Director to join our growing four-doctor practice in beautiful Northwest Arkansas. We are looking specifically for someone who is competent in soft tissue surgery, dentistry, ultrasound and enjoys mentoring
We pride ourselves in offering high quality medicine and diagnostics, as well as excellent client education and communication. Our goal has always been to build lasting and trustworthy relationships with our clients. We work as a team to support each other daily with morning rounds and open lines of communication among peers and specialists. We see all types of small animal cases ranging from routine wellness, internal medicine, oncology, soft tissue surgery, and advanced dentistry. We have recently added a large expansion with a state-of-the-art dentistry/surgery suite. We have a fifth exam room being completed along with this expansion of our hospital.
We offer an incredible benefits package for full-time positions, designed to reward long-term career growth. Just some of our benefits include:
• Base Salary commensurate with experience plus commission
• Health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
• Life Insurance including supplemental life and disability
• Employer-sponsored 401K with a company match
• 120 hours annual PTO
• 40 hours additional PTO for CE
• $3,500 annual CE allowance for licenses, dues, conference expenses
• 8 weeks paid parental leave
• 3 days of Purr-ental leave with the adoption of a new pet
• Employer subsidized back up care & family care benefits
• Veterinary-specific employee assistance program
• Fertility/adoption/surrogacy support
• Perks at Work – discount marketplace
• Generous veterinary service discount for your personal pets
• Advanced career path opportunities
For more information about this opportunity, contact Marshall Huff at Gprecruiting@thrivepet.com or apply online today.
Contact Gprecruiting@thrivepet.com if you’re interested in this position!
Apply Online: https://www.click2apply.net/nXDRGRSGzXNrAtEL5tw4yd