Posting Date: February 17, 2021 at 3:46 pm
Position Location: Bentonville, AR
Position Type: Full-Time Veterinarian
Rose Veterinary Management Group is seeking a Veterinarian to join a brand-new state of the art facility in NW Arkansas. We believe in creating an emotionally intelligent work environment with a positive work/life balance.
If you are a motivated, driven veterinarian that wants to not only love where you work but also love where you live, contact us today!
What Rose Veterinary Management Group can offer:
• A work/life balance. It is important to us that our employees have a life outside work!
• A focus on providing the best care for our patients and the best service to our clients.
• We want our employees to be the best, so we offer excellent training/mentoring and feedback.
• A company centered around doing the right thing, every time, for each and every one of our employees.
• A culture that believes that our employees are what make us successful and we do not forget it. We
prefer the bottom-up management style and love to hear ideas from our employees. Transparency is
very important to us.
Our ideal candidate:
• A passion for being a team leader. You are someone that has always just jumped in to help someone
• Current DVM or future graduate with the ability to obtain an Arkansas license.
• We are completely open to a new graduate; not to brag but, we have been told that we are excellent at
• Experience in general surgery.
• You provide excellence, you go above and beyond to make sure the client is satisfied.
A Day in the life of our Veterinarians:
• Examine your patients and check their health status.
• Diagnose illnesses and determine the best treatment.
• Dress wounds of injured patients.
• Perform dental, ophthalmic and orthopedic surgeries.
• Vaccinate animals to prevent diseases.
• Spay and neuter cats and dogs as needed.
• Prescribe medication.
• Advise pet owners on nutrition, preventive healthcare and general care.
• Update client records.
Our Benefits Package:
• Generous compensation package
• Flexible schedule
• Mentorship program
• Generous paid time off
• Professional development assistance
• Health Insurance
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in this position!