Mixed Animal Veterinary Hospital + Real Estate for Sale

Posted: April 3, 2024 at 12:34 pm

Location: Sevier County, AR

Asking Price: Contact PS Broker

This veterinary practice is nestled within a vibrant and close-knit community of Sevier County, Arkansas, near the Oklahoma state border. The city boasts numerous parks, recreational facilities, educational institutions, and hosts various community events and festivals year-round. Its economy thrives on agriculture, manufacturing, and retail sectors.

Presently, the practice operates with a full-time DVM and a compact yet efficient support team. Demonstrating consistent growth year after year, the hospital achieved over $1.19 million in gross revenue last year and maintains a promising 10% growth rate through February 2024.

Positioned on approximately 1.7 acres, the hospital operates within a well-maintained facility spanning 1,632 square feet. The practice features modern equipment, two exam rooms, a dedicated surgery suite, a fully functional treatment room, and an X-ray room, among others. The hospital provides small animal services, accounting for about 85% of its operations, with the remaining 15% dedicated to large animal services.

While the practice currently offers limited boarding facilities due to high demand for surgical procedures, substantial potential for expansion exists in this area. Additionally, the hospital provides on-site cremation services, a niche offering that meets a significant need within the community and presents opportunities for business growth.

The seller is ready to retire and is seeking a new owner to purchase the practice and real estate. Committed to facilitating a seamless transition, the seller is open to negotiating relief work for a transitional period. With the potential for further revenue growth, bolstered by existing demand and limited competition in the area, this hospital presents an exceptional ownership opportunity.

In Association with Scott Deaton | Licensed Arkansas Broker #PB00056797

Listing #AR4

NDA Link: https://go.psbroker.com/AR4

Contact Contact: PS Broker (800) 636-4740 | info@psbroker.com via email: info@psbroker.com, or by phone at (800) 636-4740

Recent Posts