Countryside Animal Hospital, located in beautiful, historic Hot Springs, Arkansas, is looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our growing practice!
Our hospital provides primary care, surgeries, referral/specialty services, boarding, and limited emergency services for our existing clients. Founded in 1984, we have been providing our clients with superior care for over 30 years! We strive for continuously progressive service and have been observing an approximately 10% growth each year over the last few years!
More information at http://www.countrysidehotsprings.com/
About Countryside Animal Hospital
• Large building including: 4 spacious exam rooms, large reception area, pharmacy, treatment area, laboratory, Idexx, surgical suite, kennel, isolation, feline ward, etc.
• A progressive pain management service using multi-mode therapies supported by a pain therapy laser and acupuncture services.
• Use of external, full-service clinical and pathological laboratories for special testing needs.
• Blood donor program with canine and feline transfusion capacities.
• In-house orthopedic and soft tissue surgery.
• Ultrasound equipped with 3 probes.
• Endoscopy, ligasure for internal dissection/sealing and division, laser pain management, digital radiology and digital dental radiology.
• Isoflourane anesthesia, electrocautery/Ligasure, high speed ultra-sonic dental equipment.
• Surgical monitoring capabilities at 3 sites including ECG, SpO2, NIBP, ETC02, core T with two patient warm air systems.
• Complete pharmacy – large inventory of established pharmaceuticals and many of the latest developments.
• Newest version of AVImark streamlines the management of a client data base of more than 21,000 animals.
• Hospital staff is versatile, experienced and passionate about their jobs!
Hot Springs is a National Park that is traditionally best known for its namesake natural hot springs, flowing out of the ground at a temperature of 147 °F. Hot Springs and the surrounding Ouachita mountain regions offer pristine lakes, hunting, fishing, camping, tourism, spas, and rich history. Outdoor recreational opportunities are ample for those who enjoy nature. The area is well represented by churches, social organizations, shopping, restaurants, and attractions. Additionally, we enjoy an active local and state veterinary association! These are just a few of the reasons we feel that Hot Springs is one of the most attractive areas to live and practice! Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.