Countryside Animal Hospital – Associate in Hot Springs, AR
Countryside Animal Hospital in beautiful Hot Springs, AR is looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our growing practice! Our hospital provides primary and surgical care, referral/specialty services, boarding, and limited emergency services for our existing clients. Founded in 1984, we have been providing our clients with superior care and progressive service for over 30 years! Our hospital staff is versatile, experienced and passionate about their jobs! Our ideal candidate values client communication and enjoys working in a team! More information atwww.countrysidehotsprings.com.
- Large building including: 4 spacious exam rooms, large reception area, pharmacy, treatment area, laboratory, Idexx, surgical suite, kennel, isolation, feline ward, etc.
- A progressive pain management service using multi-mode therapies supported by a pain therapy laser and acupuncture services.
- Use of external, full-service clinical and pathological laboratories for special testing needs.
- Blood donor program with canine and feline transfusion capacities.
- In-house orthopedic and soft tissue surgery.
- Ultrasound equipped with 3 probes.
- Endoscopy, ligasure for internal dissection/sealing and division, laser pain management, digital radiology and digital dental radiology.
- Isoflourane anesthesia, electrocautery/Ligasure, high speed ultra-sonic dental equipment.
- Surgical monitoring capabilities at 3 sites including ECG, SpO2, NIBP, ETC02, core T with two patient warm air systems.
- Complete pharmacy – large inventory of established pharmaceuticals and many of the latest developments.
- Newest version of AVImark
We offer competitive base salary, medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k) plan, vacation, sick and holiday pay, CE allowance, opportunity for growth, in-house training, etc.
If you are looking for an excellent practice, with unmatched growth potential, we want to hear from you! All inquiries remain confidential. Please email your resume to Stina Carter atSLCarter@nvanet.com.
VetIQ is seeking full- and part-time Wellness Center veterinarians in Harrison, Mountain Home, Van Buren, and Batesville. Salary, sign-on and production bonus, benefits, 401(k) with matching, CE/licensing stipend. Relocation assistance available.
VIP Petcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For details, visit: https://www.vippetcare.com/career/
Contact Jesse Thomason at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chestnut Small Animal Clinic in Conway, AR is searching to hire an associate veterinarian (FT/PT) that shares a similar practice philosophy of providing a very high standard of medical and surgical care for our patients. We are a fast pace small animal/exotic hospital that strives to offer our patients the highest level of medicine, client education, and client services. We are equipped with in-house laboratory equipment, digital radiology, CO2 surgical laser, ultrasound and a well trained technical staff. Salary is competitive and includes all dues, CE, insurance, etc. We encourage recent graduates to apply. Send your resume to Chestnut Small Animal Clinic, 612 Chestnut Street, Conway, AR 72032 or Email us at: email@example.com
JOB TITLE: Veterinary Technician (or Veterinary Assistant)
The Humane Society of Pulaski County is seeking to hire a Veterinary Technician (or Veterinary Assistant). We are a private non-profit (501c3) no-kill animal shelter in Little Rock, Arkansas. We have one full-time veterinarian on staff (who has been with us for over 10 years) and an in-house medical clinic. Our intake includes only dogs and cats.
The Vet Tech (or Vet Assistant) performs duties which may include preparation of animals for surgery, assisting veterinarian with procedures and surgery, and maintaining the clinic in a clean and orderly manner.
- Assist the veterinarian by setting up procedures, helping maintain the flow of patients, adhering to standards that keep animals safe, and keeping treatment areas and labs clean and organized
- Able to efficiently pre-medicate and induce patients, intubate animals and prepare all patients for surgery
- Administer medications and vaccinations, and help maintain clinical records in shelter database
- Assist in the provision of medical and surgical care of animals in the shelter
- Surgical pack preparation
- Position is based mostly within the medical clinic but will also include assisting in care of other shelter animals as well
- Work well independently - and also as a team member - to complete all tasks assigned
- Provide fresh water, food and bedding to patients in medical clinic; walk clinic dogs; some bathing and grooming
- Work with entire shelter staff to maintain sanitary conditions to prevent the spread of illness and disease
- High school diploma or GED
- Certified veterinary technician (CVT, RVT or LVT) is preferred, but will consider qualified Veterinary Assistant
- At least one year of experience working as a Veterinary Technician or a Veterinary Assistant in a veterinary clinic environment (shelter experience is a plus)
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test, as well as all future random drug tests
- Probation period of 3 months
- Valid Arkansas driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Reliable cell phone
- Able to lift and carry 50 pounds safely
- Able to restrain cats and small to very large dogs with minimal stress to the patient and minimal risk to the veterinarian
- Experience with giving intravenous injections and intubating animals for surgery
- Some experience in anesthesia and surgery is required, plus a willingness to learn the abilities not yet experienced
- A strong commitment to the welfare and proper treatment of animals is required
- Must possess genuine compassion for all patients
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Must have a team attitude, and be willing to help other staff in working towards a goal of excellent patient care
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, handle fluctuating priorities and multiple projects
- Able to work occasionally on evenings and weekends
Most of the scheduled days are spent in a high-volume surgery environment. Work is performed in a high noise area. Exposure to industrial cleaning chemicals, fumes, dust, animal feces, zoonotic diseases (can be passed from animal to human), bites and scratches. Safety procedures must be adhered to at all times.
The Veterinary Technician (or Veterinary Assistant) is a key member of the surgical team; the responsibilities described above are necessary to perform the duties of this position but should not be construed as a complete description of all the requirements that may be inherent in the position.
Starting salary is $10.00/hour. Salary increases will be based on abilities and performance.
Email cover letter, 3 references, and resume to Dr. Teresa Medlock at firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Veterinarian needed for progressive, well established Companion Animal Clinic in the Rye Hill Area of Fort Smith, Arkansas.
The 3,000 square foot small animal and 2,100 square foot equine facilities have served the surrounding areas of Fort Smith for over 30 years. The clinic is well equipped with Digital Radiology, in house chemistry analyzers, hematology unit, tonometry, endoscopy, pulse oximetry and seasoned support staff. Referral centers for CT, specialty end ophthalmologic, orthopedic and dental referrals are in close proximity. Boarding and grooming services are out sourced to maintain focus on medicine and surgery with emphasis on client communication, client education, preventative and geriatric medicine, as well as acute care.
Work schedule consists of 40 hour/week with emergency services out sourced to a local emergency clinic unless veterinarian chooses to see clients and receive emergency compensation fees.
Salary will commensurate with experience; however, new graduates are encouraged to apply. Benefit compensation package includes: 1) health insurance option, 2) American Veterinary Medical Association Dues, 3) Arkansas Veterinary Medical Association Dues, 4) Local Area Veterinary Medical Association Dues, 5) Arkansas State Veterinary Medical Licensing fee, 6) two week vacation, 7) paid holidays, 8)sick leave, 9) continuing educations allowance, 10)end of year bonus.
Ft Smith lies in the middle of the Arkansas River Valley, surrounded by lakes, nestled by the Ozark Mountains and Ouachita National Forest. Ft Smith maintains a low cost of living index, good schools and provides multiple recreational activities.
Contact information: Docvet84@att. net or Rye Hill Veterinary Clinic 479-646-2233
Our thriving exclusively small animal practice is in search of a DVM interested in becoming a full time part of our team. Located in the foothills of Petit Jean Mountain we invite you to experience small town living with big city conveniences. Our community offers many fun activities including hiking, fishing, water sports, camping and golfing!
Our clinic specializes in preventative medicine, including prescription diets, soft tissue surgical procedures as well as basic orthopedic surgery. We feature an in-house laboratory, digital radiology, ultrasound imaging and a well-trained, dependable staff.
Our practice offers a "hometown" feel while providing care for our patients in the best and most comfortable way possible while working within their means.
We are looking for a DVM with great communication skills who would like to help our practice to continue to thrive and grow. This is a full time position with competitive salary and benefits. Clinic hours are 7:30-5:00 Monday - Friday and 7:30 - 12:00 on Saturday.
Contact: email@example.com or (501)354-5575
Labahn Veterinary Hospital is a fast-paced small-animal veterinary practice in the Arkansas River Valley and is seeking a full-time associate veterinarian. This well-established practice of 71 years has a large and loyal client base. No on-call or emergency service. Salary is based on experience. Other compensation includes HSA account, medical and dental insurance, paid vacation, and paid continuing education. If interested email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camden Animal Hospital is seeking a motivated DVM to join our busy mixed animal practice. We are a prosperous clinic that has room to grow, especially in our large animal operation. The Practice is located in a setting with abundant outdoor activities. The Hospital is supported with modern imaging and diagnostic equipment as well as large animal working facilities on site.
Although an experienced practitioner is sought, new graduates are welcome to apply. Surgical skills would be a plus as the hospital has a large surgical caseload.
Owners are willing to consider future equipment purchases based on new associate’s needs.
Salary is commensurate with experience and future buy in option is available. The practice is located in an area that is eligible for the student loan repayment program for $25,000 a year with a three year commitment. This is in addition to regular salary and benefits.
Interested applicants should inquire at email@example.com
Companion Animal Veterinary Clinic seeks an Associate Veterinarian to join our team of 3 Veterinarians. Small town charm with all the modern equipment to provide the best medical and surgical services available. In-house lab, digital radiographs, laser therapy, orthopedic & soft tissue surgical team, internal medicine, competent & friendly staff, paid vacation, health insurance and 401K with a competitive salary. Our 5000 square foot facility is located in the heart of the Ozarks. Walking distance to the White River, famous for it's trophy trout fishing, canoeing and kayaking. Crystal clear water if the lake is what you like. Bull Shoals and Norfork Lakes are within a minutes drive. Boating, tubing and diving are staff favorites. We are also near the edge of a National Park, so hiking trails are abundant. We love what we do and where we are located.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Bonnie at 870-453-7387
Associate veterinarian, needed immediately. New graduate welcome. We are a 4 vet small animal clinic in El Dorado, AR. Appointments start at 815 am and end at 515 pm Monday through Friday. Routine surgeries are scheduled Monday through Friday. We are also open Saturdays 8 am to noon. We rotate Saturday work and emergency call. El Dorado is a great southern town. It is home to the El Dorado Promise, important to growing families. It is a unique scholarship program which provides graduates of El Dorado High School with a scholarship covering tuition and fees that can be used at any two or four year, public or private educational institution in the US. El Dorado is also home to the new Murphy Arts District, a venue that celebrates southern arts and culture with concerts and festivals. Contact Suzanne or Daryl Parker, DVM, at (870) 863-3546.