Posting Date: January 11, 2023 at 4:23 pm
Position Location: North Little Rock, Arkansas 72117, United States
Position Type: Associate Veterinarian
**SIGN ON BONUS**
AMAZING Veterinary Incentive Plan!
After Hour Animal Hospital is currently seeking a full time, ER Veterinarian to join our team.
The right fit applicant contributes to:
• A collaborative, respectful team where all ships rise.
• Building & maintaining a caseload and long-term referral relationships.
• A positive work/life balance environment
• A community reputation of personalized and compassionate care.
• Prefer internship trained or equivalent experience.
Interested? Apply today and come join our TEAM!
• We communicate effectively with empathy & respect.
• We are accountable.
• We grow & work as a team.
• We treat every patient as part of our family.
Our Practice:We are an established but, continually growing practice dedicated to providing our community with exceptional veterinary care and outstanding customer service. Open 6 pm-7 am Monday through Friday and 24 hours on the weekend and holidays, we see a large variety of cases since we are one of only two emergency hospitals in central Arkansas open during these times.
Our Facility: We are fully equipped with everything from digital radiology, in house Heska laboratory, multiple treatment rooms (ICU/Isolation as well), and a fully stocked surgery suite, supported throughout the clinic with a highly skilled/compassionate staff. Unlike most facilities, we keep on hand emergency drugs such as snake antivenin as well as blood and plasma transfusion products.
After Hour Animal Hospital is part of Thrive Pet Healthcare and proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
• Competitive compensation
• Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
• Relocation Assistance Package
• Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
• Generous paid parental leave
• Annual CE Stipend and more!
• 401k w/ employer match
• Annual Paid Time Off
• Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.
Our Home:Located in North Little Rock, a gem of a city! You can experience the cultural and entertainment options available in a large city along with a quaint small-town brimming with tradition, events, antique shops, and lusciously green fields. Outdoor activities? Yeah, we got you covered-hiking, boating, camping in truly, beautiful scenery.
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly – Errecruiting@thrivepet.com
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/5DQwOqFYR4Yqqt8xEupg4n
Contact Errecruiting@thrivepet.com if you’re interested in this position!